Sunday, June 10, 2012

Moderation


Busy, busy, busy. I might have over done it with the red alerts.

Not intentionally, of course, but I made the mistake of having the Fire program in the red alerts. Rather than just designate a hand full of people as red alerts on a schedule for me, she wrote an entire algorithm for the function I described to her on why the red alerts would even exist and implemented it into the lists system. I have since had her hard at work isolating the algorithm and modifying it so we can designate the targets ourselves and, more importantly, turn them off so the most dangerous person on the list at any given moment isn’t automatically moved to the top, red flagged, and given a time limit.

Subject 926 has been working everyone us to the ground. Poor Firecracker hasn’t even been allowed sleep. He’s been particularly hard on her for some reason. I think he might have already picked her in his mind to replace him. Guess it doesn’t pay to be the favorite under a psychopath. Who would have thought?

I any eventFRACTURE I TOLD YOU TO GET BACK TO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment