Monday, June 4, 2012

Under-estimations


And here I was convinced he was letting his guard down. It seems he’s just as paranoid and dangerous as he ever was. He’s just being less grumpy about it. I won’t make that mistake again. Let shithead be cheery. It’ll just make it all the more fun when I can start torturing him again.

I don’t know that my nervous system could survive another full dose of that gunk in the face. I’ve been trying to hide it but I’m feeling a little crippled. I can’t feel my pinky fingers anymore. I’m hoping that’s temporary. I’ve also been suffering from severe headaches. At times I can’t see straight, my eyes keep blurring. I’ll keep you guys posted on that. I’m sure those of you who are to be terminated upon my death will be watching with eager eyes.

Prayers my dears, It never hurts to say a few prayers.

As far as Subject 926 is concerned, I’m in top condition. He seems to be struggling with this team concept. He went out and killed his first assignment on his own. I’m hacking and dialing up the list to overwhelming levels. It is delegate or die time.

I’m going to take a nap and see where he is on that later.
Fracture out!

No comments:

Post a Comment