Monday, May 28, 2012

Over-estimations


Well, this may have very well been my most grievous miss calculation in quite some time. I feel stupider than when I spent an hour making up a sob story to tell ‘Joseph’ and two hours making shitty little props to go along with it.

I’m going to be blunt, I’ve drugged Duckie.

I cracked a canister of a drug I’d rather not name at the moment and let it fill the room. That one canister could probably do him through the week so I can’t trust the situation to resolve itself any longer; I’m going to have to go remove it myself. Can’t have him vulnerable and advertising himself for that long. I probably shouldn’t have let it go on for as long as I have given the dangerous hit squads that have been out.

I don’t know why I thought Duckie could figure this out. The point was for him to find the canister and get his guard up. He’s been too happy since I told him he’s getting a squad, far too hopeful. I need him guarded and ready for anything.

Oh well. I guess everyone has their limits.
I guess its best I found his now.
Fracture out!

No comments:

Post a Comment